We help build and Grow your Business
Dubai is now a global city and a popular business hub at par with western nations and aspiring businessmen choose to invest in entrepreneurial setups in UAE free zones as it offers them access to high developed infrastructures, telecommunications, an affordable workforce and more. The free zones of UAE are favorable hubs for carrying out business activities as they are not subjected to the commercial company law. In other words, the Free Zones in UAE and Dubai offer a host of benefits including zero corporation and personal tax, 100% company ownership, 100% reinstatement of capital and profits, no currency constraints, and 100% import and export tax exemption certainly add to the appeal.
If you are looking to benefit from expert Free Zone Company Formation Dubai, you should definitely get in touch with us at Right Corporate Services as we have the required skills and experience in providing comprehensive and dedicated solutions. Our experts can take care of all procedures associated with Dubai free zone company formation and assist you with business setup in Dubai free zone and company registration services for all the free zones in various parts of UAE.
Let Right Corporate Services help you with your Dubai free zone company setup in one of the many entrepreneur-friendly free zones in the UAE.
How can you benefit by setting up a Business in Dubai Free Zone
Free zones are undeniably the most encouraging locations for business setup equipped with modern infrastructure, flexible government policies, duty and tax exemptions, world-class business amenities and unmatched facilities.
These are not the only factors that favor Dubai free zone company formation; there are numerous benefits of forming a company in Dubai, like:
- 100% ownership for investors, despite their foreign nationality and country of origin
- 100% tax exemption on corporate or personal income or gains
- 100% reinstatement of capital and profits
- Exclusion from all import and export duties
- Handy office and warehouse facilities
- Option for company setup by an individual
- Exemption on corporate tax for 15 years that can be renewed for another 15 years
- Complete secrecy of operations
- Flexibility to engage in international business
- Fewer renewal charges
- Flexibility to possess properties, participate in multiple activities, and to open a bank account in Dubai
- Option of liquidating anytime
- Assistance in staff visas, housing facilities, and other support services
Basic requirements to establish a Freezone Company in the UAE
- A free zone company is required to have a trade license in the activity of its intended business. This license has to be renewed every year.
- The company must have an office in its own name in the Free Zone – rented and to be renewed every year.
- The company must have a Manager authorized to act as the legal representative of the company.
- The company must have at least one shareholder and the mandated share capital.
- The company must not trade outside the free zone without a local distributor.
How Right Corporate Service can help you
Ease of doing business, enormous tax savings and favorable government policies lead investors and businessmen to setup their operations in Dubai free zones. Right Corporate Services has the experience and resources to help you realize your dreams of setting up a company without worrying about the red tape, free zone business setup cost estimation, visa applications, residence permits, documentation and licensing formalities, banking details, etc., as our experts take care of all these requirements.
Contact us today for Dubai free zone company formation and our team of professionals will be glad to assist you with all the details.